Lemon Juice Diet – When most people think of the lemon juice diet, one word comes to mind: SOUR!!!!
Yes, the lemon juice diet may be sour, but did you know that it comes with everything you need to cleanse your body? You can help to get rid of all the toxins in your body, restore your overworked internal functions to proper health, and improve your well being in many ways with the lemon juice diet.
There are many benefits of the lemon juice diet, particularly the lemon juice detox diet. Below you will find everything you need to know about the juice diet with lemons, as well as information on a juicing diet that contains all kinds of citrus fruit.
If you can get past the deliciously sour taste of lemons and other citrus fruits, you are in for the cleansing diet of your life…
Lemon Juice Diet: Why Try the Lemon Juice Diet?
So what is the lemon juice diet? It is a diet that helps you to detoxify your body (detoxify means getting rid of all the toxic garbage floating around your body), but it also has many other benefits (see below to find out more…).
“But wait! Where do all these toxins come from?”
Have you ever read the label on a package of ramen noodles, a can of soup, or potato chips? You will find all kinds of strange sounding names. There are some suspicious looking names as well, such as “Flavor Enhancers”. This is the fancy way of saying “Artificial Flavoring stuff”, like the powder that sticks onto your fingers when you eat your favorite Doritos.
All these artificial flavorings are made with chemicals, but these chemicals are not naturally produced (they are made in a laboratory). When your body gets a taste of these chemicals, it scratches its head and wonders what to do with them all. Seeing as it doesn’t know how to process these chemicals, it passes them from one organ to another (stomach to liver to kidney to bloodstream to etc.) as it tries to figure out what to do with them all.
These chemicals wander happily through the body, sightseeing and leaving their footprint everywhere they go. They start to gum up the workings of your body’s inner mechanisms, and the amount of toxins and chemicals in your body start to accumulate. Just like what happens when you have too many tourists trying to walk down a busy street, so too your body gets clogged with toxins.
All these toxins can cause serious problems in your body, and they can start affecting the liver, the kidneys, the heart, the stomach, and other organs if you don’t take care of them.
Related Source: https://mygreensdaily.com
Enter the Lemon Juice Diet!
The Lemon juice diet is basically a detoxification diet that rounds up all the sightseeing tourists (toxins), herds them onto a bus, and sends them to their destination (the body’s waste disposal system). The lemon juice diet will help to clean out all the toxins from your body, thus helping to prevent the problems caused by toxins.
If you want a happy body, cleanse it with the lemon juice diet and get rid of those pesky toxins!
Lemon Juice Diet: The Lemon Juice Detox Diet and The Master Cleanse
Now you know where the toxins come from, but how do you get rid of them? By reducing the amount of food in your body, by eating only fresh foods, and drinking liquids (like lemon juice) that helps to get rid of the toxins.
You have two choices when it comes to getting rid of the toxins in your body using Lemon juice:
1. The Master Cleanse
The Master Cleanse is a diet that consists of absolutely nothing more than lemon juice made with maple syrup and cayenne pepper for 10 days straight. This is a diet that is recommended if you have serious kidney or liver problems, or your body is overrun with toxins. It is a powerful fasting diet that can mess with your metabolism, which is why most nutritionists recommend it only if your body is screaming out for detoxification.
The Master Cleanse is quite simple. All you have to do is make a glass of lemonade, add a tablespoon or two of organic Grade B maple syrup, and add a pinch of cayenne pepper. Drink no fewer than 6 glasses of the stuff a day, and no more than 12. Drink plain water as well if you feel you need it.
This is a diet that is great to flush out your system if your body is too full of chemicals and toxins, but it can be dangerous due to the fact that you consume nothing more. Only use this diet in extreme circumstances.
2. Lemon Juice Diet
For those who want a less severe diet, the lemon juice diet comes highly recommended for overall health. The lemon juice is prepared in the same way, and the same amounts are consumed on a daily basis. However, in addition to the juice, raw foods and whole grains are consumed in regular quantities.
The Lemon Juice Diet is great for those who want the benefits of a lemon juice diet without suffering through a fast. In fact, you will find that drinking lemon juice with a healthy raw foods diet is the best way to shed pounds, cleanse your body, and get healthy.
In addition to the fact that it will help to clean out your body, it is not going to alter your metabolism, make you feel very hungry, or cause any of the side effects that are caused by the Master Cleanse. You will find that the Lemon Juice diet is the way to go, as it has nearly the same effect but with none of the downsides of the Master Cleanse.
Lemon Juice Diet: Benefits of your Juice Diet
So, now we know all about the two types of lemon juice diets, but what are the benefits of these juice diets?
• Aids Digestion – That’s right, the natural acids in lemon juice can help improve your digestion. Mix it with some warm water to fight off acid reflux, or drink a glass of it to deal with constipation. Drink lemon juice to help your liver produce more bile, which will speed up your digestion.
• Improves Skin — Lemon juice is packed with Vitamin C, and this vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that will help to infuse your skin with life and youth. You can get rid of any dark patches or bags under your eyes by drinking lemon juice, and you can improve your skin condition significantly by adding lemon juice to your daily diet.
• Heals Throat – If you are suffering from a sore throat, why not try gargling with some lemon juice mixed with some warm water? It helps to kill infections and bacteria, including the one in your throat.
• Reduces Oral Problems – Lemon juice is a powerful antiseptic, meaning that it helps to deal with infections and bacteria all over the body. If you have problems with your teeth or gums, try drinking lemon juice to deal with the problems and heal your mouth completely.
• Sheds Pounds –Lemon juice goes to work burning up all the fat stored in your body, making it a powerful tool to use in your efforts to lose weight. You will find that some lemon juice mixed into warm water with a spoonful of honey can go a long way in helping you to shed those extra pounds.
• Reduces Stress – Did you know that lemon juice can help to cut back on stress? Not only does a delicious glass of lemonade refresh you and make you feel better at the end of a long day, but it can help to boost your energy and immune system to help you fight stress.
• Fights Infections – There are infections that can set in all over the body, such as the urinary tract, kidney, liver, etc. Lemon juice is excellent to fight infections, and you will find that drinking lots of lemon juice will be just what your body needs to get rid of that virus or bacteria.
There are many more benefits, such as lowering blood pressure, clearing up congestion, and more…
Lemon Juice Diet: A Juicing Diet with Citrus
“Well, why should I try a juicing diet with lots of citrus fruits? What good will it do me? Why should I use juice and not just take vitamin C tablets?”
I’m glad you asked that interesting question. Aside from the Vitamin C in the citrus fruits like lemon, there are many more things that your body needs:
• Folate – Folate is a vitamin that your body needs for the production of cells, DNA, and red blood cells.
• Carbohydrates – Citrus fruits contain all kinds of carbohydrates, such as glucose, fructose, and others, as well as dietary fiber that your body needs to have a healthy digestive system.
• Phytochemicals – Phytochemicals are found in high quantities in citrus fruits, and they are needed by the body to fight chronic disorders like heart disease and cancer.
• Potassium – The body needs lots of potassium to help keep the balance between water and acid steady, feeds the impulses from the nerves to the muscles, controls blood pressure, and helps the muscles to contract properly. You can get plenty of potassium from your citrus fruit juicing diet.
As you can see, there are many excellent nutrients that your body needs that can be found in citrus fruits. Get more citrus to have a healthier body…
Lemon Juice Diet: Other Uses for Lemon than Your Juice Diet
Did you know that lemon has many other uses besides the ones that you obtain when you drink it in the form of a juice diet? Here are some tips to help you use lemons for amazing benefits:
• Rub some lemon juice into your hair to help clean all the bacteria off your scalp. It can help to deal with dandruff, scalp infections, and other problems. It can also help to lighten the hair naturally, but stay out of the sun if you have lemon in your hair.
• Massage some lemon juice straight onto your gums to help with gum infections, or add a bit of lemon on your toothbrush to brush your teeth and keep them sparkling clean.
• Use lemon juice on any burns or cuts to reduce the visibility of the scars. Obviously don’t apply the juice while the wound is fresh, but use it once the wound has nearly healed.
• Drop a few tablespoons of lemon juice into a bucket of warm water, and let your feet soak. You can help your feet to relax, and the lemon juice will help to detoxify your feet.
• Lemon juice is effective at getting rid of nasty lumps on your skin, such as corns and warts.
For More Details Visit Our Home – https://primalhealthyfit.com